To serve Coalition Members and our community better, the Leather Houses of Color (LHOCC) would like to clarify the following policy:
All LHOCC inquiries are to be managed via our official email:
– [ ] Requests for Membership Applications
– [ ] Fully completed Membership Applications
– [ ] Comments, Questions or Concerns regarding LHOCC Program(s), House(s) or Founders
– [ ] Offers, Requests & Negotiations for Sponsorship, Collaborations or Assistance
– [ ] Social Media Articles Requests
– [ ] Website Suggestions
– [ ] Public Media Inquiries or PSA Requests
All requests will be reviewed and forwarded to the appropriate Board or Staff Member.
This policy is in effect.
LHOCC also strongly encourages any prior communication or requests sent to or provided by individual Board Member(s) be followed up using the official email address.
Our goal is to encourage transparency and accountability throughout the organization.
We are excited to foster a Culture of Excellence in each unique House and the community at large.
LHOCC Board of Directors